We are institutions and individuals belonging to the global Anabaptist family of faith. As such, our dream is to be institutions and individuals who incarnate the values and Shared Convictions of the Mennonite World Conference as adopted by Mennonite World Conference General Council in Pasadena, March 15, 2006.
The purpose of this group is to:
- Connect Anabaptist health organizations and individual professionals whose primary mission is creating and enhancing the spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and social wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities.
- Share personal and organizational stories about delivering healthcare.
- Share applied health research articles.
- Create opportunities for inter-organizational and individual collaboration.
- Give and receive advice and counsel.
- Share innovations, successes, and challenges in delivering healthcare.
- Educate the global Anabaptist community of emerging local and global health crises.
- Increase GAHN membership and keep members up to date on the progress of GAHN development.
Who are the members of GAHN?
Click here for list