The church in Lithuania
Artūras Rulinskas, leader of Laisvųjų Krikščionių Bažnyčia (Free Christian Church), the MB conference in Lithuania, asks the Global Family to pray for Lithuania according to Psalm 22:22-31.
(I will declare your name. Verse 22)
- We thank and worship God, that our churches are alive, congregations continue to meet in a variety of formats: some churches with registration attending and bigger church buildings; some are using zoom platform; and some hybrid – attending and using Zoom.
- We still worship God even though some churches shrunk in their size, those who remain are more passionate for the Lord and surer in their faith.
- We will continue to worship God, and pastors and elders will continue to serve and be Christ’s presence in spite of this difficult time in isolation and quarantine.
(The poor will eat and be satisfied; they who seek the lord will praise him. Verse 26)
- We pray for the lonely, elderly, pupils and teachers and medical staff.
- We pray for day-care center for children that is supervised by church in Šiauliai.
- We pray for strength for those who lost their jobs and incomes and are looking for new ways to live their lives and to continue to be in ministry.
(And the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord. Verse 27)
- Church plant in Joniškis. Pastor Ryan and Simona Fishel. They have a need to enlarge their small house, build an extra room.
- Thankful for Vilnius church missionary Viktoria Miškinytė, who returned from a mission assignment in Brazil; accepted a role to be a worship leader in church in Vilnius and is looking how to continue to serve in Lithuania.
- To see new opportunities to minister to people who are searching for God and meaning of their lives.
(Future generations will be told about the Lord. Verse 30)
- Pray for coming summer and Free Christian Church summer camps: for children (June 27 – July 3), teenagers (August 7-13) and youth (August 13-15).\
- Pray for youth Bible study, men’s Bible study, women’s Bible study and spiritual growth of believers.