Members of the task force
Doug Graber Neufeld,
- professor of biology at Eastern Mennonite university, Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA;
- director of Center for Sustainable Climate Solutions.
- Home church: Community Mennonite Church (MCUSA), Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
- director of A Rocha's ecological study center at les Courmettes, France
- .MSc Community Water and Sanitation, Cranfield University, England
- Graduate Diploma in Christian Studies, Regent College, Vancouver, Canada
- national coordinator of compassionate development service, Brethren in Christ Church, Zimbabwe;
- MDiv (candidate), Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Elkhart, Indiana
- missionary in Peru and now in Colombia, with the Mennonite Teusaquillo Church in Bogotá.
- MSc development and environmental management;
- Latin America Facilitator for the Lausanne/WEA Creation Care Network.
- PhD (candidate), systematic theology, Fordham University, minister,
- GKMI Mennonite church, Indonesia
- MDiv, Chicago Theological Seminary;
- director, Mennonite Creation Care Network, Goshen, Indiana, USA
- Home church: Berkey Avenue Mennonite Fellowship, Goshen, Indiana, USA.
- director of MCC Ottawa,
- formerly of MCC SEED and Justapaz in Colombia
Join the Conversation on Social Media