Mennonite World Conference achieves its mission
- as it encourages member churches to commit to each other on the basis of Shared Convictions of theology and practice,
- as it nurtures solidarity through joint activities and communication among the members,
- as it promotes biblical and theological reflection by and among the members,
- as it accepts counsel from members for its life as a community,
- as it supports the member churches in ministry to the world, and
- as it facilitates relationships with other international Christian communities.