Mennonite World Conference produces three types of documents approved by the General Council:
- governance documents (pertaining to the function of MWC)
- statements (speaking to the MWC family about our values & convictions)
- teaching resources (helping local and national churches reflect on Anabaptist identity and mission)
On this page you will find links to MWC teaching resources, produced by our commissions.
Teaching Resources from the Commission:
- A Heart With Four Chambers: A Theological Foundation for the Work of MWC's Four Commissions (Peace, Mission, Faith and Life, and Deacons), by Alfred Neufeld Friesen
- The 'Anabaptist Tradition' - Reclaiming its Gifts, Heeding its Weaknesses, by Hanspeter Jecker
- Koinonia - The Gift We Hold Together, by Thomas R. Yoder Neufeld
- An Anabaptist Theology of Service, by Arnold Snyder
- Identity and Ecumenicity: A Theology of Interchurch Hospitality and Denominational Identity, by Alfred Neufeld Friesen
In addition to teaching resources and statements, the MWC Reference Notebook also contains Governance documents (guidelines, terms of reference, other documents defining relationships with other organizations) and other Reference documents (history and teaching) presented at GC but not officially commissioned or approved).
Click here for